- You have sales experience in the SaaS (Software as a Service) or educational/learning platform space and know how to sell via funnels in a digital space.
- You are part hunter, you are happy to pick up the phone, craft a message and reach out into the world but equally, you know when to manage the relationships we have.
- You have a track record of growing sales for your companies, exceeding targets and maybe even leading sales functions in early stage companies.
- You can handle inbound leads /run demonstrations and convert leads to paying customers.
- You can identify key prospects and size opportunities so that we make sure they reach the right sales process. (Extra points if you've used HubSpot before).
- You know the value of a good sales operations practice and know when to get the tooling right. You can work with the team to get this humming.
- You know when the occasional sale needs a relationship based approach and can qualify and set appointments to support this.
- You can own and manage customer relationships, ensuring that our customers are supported throughout their security journey.
- With time, as the company grows, you can lead a team to help build leads, coach others, and grow sales further.
- You are comfortable, independent and effective when working from home and are familiar with the tools and technologies that enable that. You can do this while still contributing and playing a role in our culture.
- You have the legal right to work and reside in New Zealand.
- You have a safe and appropriate space to work from somewhere in New Zealand (must have good internet).
- We are 7 people spread across New Zealand and Australia.
- We work remotely... we don't have an office and that means we have adapted how we work to create culture and connection without a physical shared space. This takes effort and doesn't work for everyone.
- We are a mix of developers, marketers, graphic designers, trainers and consultants and often work across roles and help each other out.
- We work with over 80 customers in 7 countries - from 4 person startups to 4000 person enterprises with a few governments thrown in for good measure.
- We like working together, funny gifs, cheesy TV shows, the ocean, cats, comic books, video games, family time, hats, movies, Les Miserables, good food and a million things in between.
- It has been less than 2 days since our last screw up. We will screw up again soon, but we believe in failure and blameless culture.
- We try (really hard) to work no more than 37 hours a week, encourage good healthy habits and make work a nice place to come to.
- We are happy to accommodate part-time or altered working patterns if you have other important things in your life like a family or commitments.
- We pay well, have an annual wellness allowance and employee share option program.
Does this sound like you?
We are offering a good base pay, competitive OTE and a great team. So if you read all the way down here and think this could be you. We would love to talk to you.